- Soldiers on Active Duty and their eligible Family members.
- Soldiers Retired from Active Duty because of longevity and their Families.
- Retired Army Reserve and National Guard Soldiers receiving Retired pay and their Family members.
- Medically Retired Soldiers and their dependents, including both those placed on the Permanent Disability Retired List (PDRL) or Temporary Disability Retirement List (TDRL).
- Members of the Reserve Component of the Army (National Guard and Army Reserve under Title 10 U.S.C) on continuous Active Duty for more than 30 consecutive days and their eligible Family members.
For 78 years, Army Emergency Relief has been providing Soldiers and their Family members with financial assistance in the form of grants, interest-free loans, and scholarships. More information about the program can be found online at Army Emergency Relief.
Who is eligible for AER?
For the latest AER COVID-19 information, please go to: https://www.armyemergencyrelief.org/covid19/
Contact your local USAG Fort Hunter Liggett Army Community Service (ACS) at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can get involved.