- Historic Hacienda Bar
The Historic Hacienda offers a full service bar. We are currently open every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 4:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
We are currently revamping our bar food options. In the meantime, please call for Liggett Lanes Bowling Center (831) 386-2194 or Subway (831)386-0110 for food options at Fort Hunter Liggett. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Rooms and Prices
- Cowboy Rooms - $50/night 5 rooms with queen-size beds. Shared bathroom and shower.
- Garden Rooms - $75/night 1 Room with King size bed and private bathroom.
1 room with Queen size bed and private bathroom
- Tower Rooms - $90/night Queen size bed and full size sofa bed with private bathroom.
- Mini Suite - $95/night Queen size bed and full size sofa bed with private bathroom.
- Upper Commander's Suite - $150/night 2 bedrooms with 1 queen size bed, 1 king size bed, full kitchen, full bathroom, and living room.
- Lower Commander's Suite - $200/night 2 queen beds and 1 king bed, 1 1/2 bath and full kitchen and living area. **Suite has a two-day minimum stay**
- Mini, upper and lower suites require a minimum 2-night stay.
We also have two houses available for rent. We have one 2 bedroom house located in Argyle Road and one 4 bedroom house located in Lockwood available for rent. Houses are unfurnished. Based on Army regulations, FMWR can rent these houses from 1 to 90 consecutive days. Renewal is possible but limited. For more information, please call us.
- Check-In Information
- Check in is at 3:00pm in the Historic Hacienda Lodge Office.
- If you arrive after business hours you will be provided a code to the lock-box to retrieve your room key. This lock box is attached to your door.
- Checkout is promptly at 11:00am. Guests who depart at a later time are subject to charges for an extra night's stay.
- All cancellations require a 48 hour prior notice. Failure to provide a timely cancellation will result in an additional charge for one night's stay per room reserved, this include no shows.
- Free Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is available but not reliable so please do not depend on it for work. Wi-Fi code is hacienda88.
- Free bottles of water in your room daily.
- Flat-Screen TV, Coffee Maker, Toiletries, Hair Dryer, Microwave, Mini-Fridge, Iron & Ironing Board.
Not all rooms have air conditioning. Please check with receptionist when making your reservation.
Rollway beds are not available. Our rooms unfortunately cannot accommodate a rollaway bed.
Our policy is to change sheets every third day of your stay and replace towels left on the floor or in the hamper.
Due to the historic nature of the Hacienda Lodge and its location on a Military Installation, certain restrictions have been implemented and must be strictly adhered to:
Military personnel take priority for reservations.
No smoking or vaping is permitted in the rooms or within 50 feet of the building.
No lighting or burning of candles, use of hot plates or devices posing fire hazards are not permitted in rooms.
NO PETS are permitted in-room, exceptions for Service animals are possible with prior notification at the time of reservation placement.
Guests will be charged $200.00 for deep cleaning fees due to any instances where evidence to include but not limited to cigarette/cigar/pipe/vape odors, burn marks, ashes, butts, pet hair or pet odors are found in the room by housekeeping either during your stay or upon check out.
You are responsible for your actions and the actions of your guests during your stay at the Historic Hacienda Lodge and will be charged a minimum charge of $50.00 per item for any room fixtures or furniture damaged or missing upon checkout.
The Fort Hunter Liggett Police Department will perform a background check to permit access to the base. You will need to provide a valid state driver's license, current insurance paperwork and vehicle registration.
- Recreational Lodging
- The Historic Hacienda also counts with two properties as part of our Recreational Lodging program. These houses can be rented from 1 to 90 consecutive days. A longer stay is possible as long as there are no other customers on a waitlist.
- One property is a 2 bedroom house located in Argyle Road and the other is a 4 bedroom house located in Lockwood. Houses are unfurnished. For more information, please call us at (831) 386-2900.