QRP Silent Auction
Qualified Recycling Program Silent Auction
The Fort Hunter Liggett Qualified Recycling Program cordially invites the community to a silent auction. Participants are invited to join us outside the QRP, Bldg. 327. Bidding will take place from 1100-1300. Winners will be announced by 1400.
Auction Rules are as Follows:
- Register to bid to receive your bidder number.
- Bidder Number and name required on all bid sheets.
- Bids must meet the required bid increments listed.
- Ammo cans are sold per can/per pallet. (Bids are on each can times the amount on the pallet.)
- QRP staff will help in loading your winning bids.
- Winning bids to be removed on the day of the auction.
If you cannot remove your items, please make arrangements with the QRP manager.
For more information, please call (831) 382-1996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current CDC social distancing and facial covering guidelines apply.
By participating in the QRP Auction, you agree with the "Release of Liability" copies are available at sign in.
All items are sold as scrap. All sales are final. No refunds. No sales after bidding is closed.
Register on day of event at QRP, Bldg. 327.