Date: Jun 1 2020 - Aug 31 2020
How do you read? This year we are offering you our Cybrary Summer Reading Program virtually!
This year the Summer Reading Program will center around a theme of investigation and exploration: DIG DEEPER: READ, INVESTIGATE, DISCOVER!
With this theme we encourage readers of all ages to dig below the surface and discover everything from the science of everyday things, to the envisioning of the future, discovering other cultures, peering into nature and the environment, delving into the unknown and exploring a treasury of knowledge.
Share with us how you like to read and dig deeper on our social media and be sure to use the hashtags:
- To register, create your account at Fort Hunter Liggett Beanstack Sign-up.
- Be sure to track your minutes read to earn badges for prizes!
- This year you can select your prizes* digitally by visiting the 2020 Cybrary Summer Reading Program Prize List
- Email your selections to email@example.com.
- Coordination will be made for prize distribution in accordance with current COVID-19 guidelines.
Dig Deeper this summer with Summer Reading!
*Prizes will be given on a first come first serve basis.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org