Looking to make some extra money this summer? Become a part of the MWR Family and support the mission of Fort Hunter Liggett. Fort Hunter Liggett provides training, security, administration, service and supply to troop units, military activities and other agencies assigned or attached. The garrison area provides administrative and classroom buildings, housing, dining facilities, modern lodging, fitness center and other support and training facilities.
These are summer hire positions, employment will be approximately June 21, 2018 through August 1, 2018. Incumbent may continue to work past that end of the summer program if the mission requires otherwise will be separated from the position with the effective date of August 1, 2018. This position is located at Fort Hunter Liggett to aid in the busy summer season and employees will work at various activities within the installation.
1) Clerk NF-01 - Salary: $15 per hour:
Performs routine procedural clerical and administrative support work. Applies a series of prescribed procedures or steps while processing clerical transactions. Assures that the procedures for processing transactions are followed and is not primarily responsible for determining the what and why of the transaction. Typical duties include mailing and filing correspondence; answering the telephone; reporting, recording, time and attendance.
2) Laborer NA-01 - Salary $15 to $17.51 per hour:
- Moves or uses hand truck to move various items requiring delivery or storage.
- Sets up and breaks down multi-functional areas.
- Arranges furniture, movable walls and light equipment.
- Collects and disposes of trash and debris, cuts grass and pulls weeds, waters grass and flower beds, spreads mulch, and rakes leaves.
- Washes and waxes vehicles.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs and waxes floors, uses industrial household cleaners to clean, disinfect and deodorize windows, mirrors, fixtures, and facilities, replenishes supplies.
- Reports facility condition to supervisor including the need for repairs.
- Dusts and polishes furniture.
All job applications must be completed at www.usajobs.gov. Please click on the title of each position to go to the job posting website. If you need assistance or have any questions with the application process, please contact our Human Resource office at (608) 388-3773.
- Tel: +1 (831)386-3186
- Military DSN Tel: (312)686-3186