Have you heard the news? Fort Hunter Liggett’s Family and MWR will offer an exclusive 1-year business access card to our facilities. What does this mean? With the MWR Access Card you can visit Fort Hunter Liggett and enjoy the facilities and services available from Family and MWR.
The MWR Access Card grants you access to:
- The Cybrary - Library & High Speed Computer Lab that will serve all your tech needs.
- Liggett Lanes - Our fun bowling center that also offers delicious food at an affordable price.
- Outdoor Recreation Center - Rent outdoor equipment and participate in select trips.
- Designated Special Events - Join in on the fun and participate in some of our best special events.
The MWR Access Card also gives you these adantages:
- Safety and security of a military installation
- Free parking readily available
- Affordable prices
- Quality products & services
For more information, please call (831) 386-3186.
The MWR Access Card has a cost of $25 a year and $10 for each additional family member over the age of 18.
Follow these easy steps to secure a MWR Access Card:
- Download and complete the attached vetting form. (Click here to download).
- Mail the completed form and a $25 (add an additional form and $10 per each family member over the age of 18) money order to:
Family and MWR
ATTN: FMWR Director
Bldg. 238 California Ave.
Jolon, CA 93928
- Notification will be sent when installation access is approved. Appointment will be scheduled for access card issuing.
- Tel: +1 (831)386-3186
- Military DSN Tel: (312)686-3186