Date: Oct 25 2018, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Can you decorate the best pumpkin? Show off your creativity while spreading the word in support of Domestic Violence Awareness and Prevention Month. Submissions will be accepted at the Cybrary bldg. 291 on October 25, 2018 until 3:30 pm. There will be three different categories: 0-5 years, 6-18 years and adults 19 and over. Children from the ages of 0-5 that submit a pumpkin will receive a prize. Judges will select the top three winners for the other two categories.
Purple Pumpkin Contest Rules:
- Decorate a pumpkin in purple. It can be a character, any of the many pumpkin faces, or something else creative (must be in good taste).
- Do not put your name on the pumpkin – you will be given a number
Materials to use:
- Pumpkin, paper, glue, paint, yarn, markers, pipe cleaners, fabric, glitter, etc. to decorate your purple pumpkin.
- Pumpkins will only be accepted on Thursday, October 25 from 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm. Judging will take place at 5:00 pm and prizes will be awarded.
- All pumpkins must be taken home after the event ends.
Pumpkins will be judged on:
- Creativity/Ingenious use of pumpkin
- Quality of work (age appropriate)
For more information, please call (831) 386-2378.
- Tel: +1 (831)386-2372
- Military DSN Tel: (312)686-2372